Aphorisms from the Professor: Brillat-Savarin

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tonight was a perfect example of how my boyfriend and I come up with meals together: I freaked out when I saw how many peppers and apples we had, so I said to Matt "Oh hey, do you think maybe we could do something with apple and pepper with the pork chops?"...and the next thing you know Matt is making an apple & red pepper cream sauce.

I would also like to point out that, with the exception of garlic and salt, everything in this meal came from one of our farms boxes.

Pork chop with apple & red pepper cream sauce
Green beans
Roasted potatoes and butternut squash


1 comment:

  1. Yummie, the pork roast looks delicious with the red pepper sauce...and it sure goes well with the roasted potatoes, squash and the beans...absolutely yummie :-)

    ReplyDelete