Aphorisms from the Professor: Brillat-Savarin

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Meat & Three

No idea why the light here is so yellow. Our double-lighting system clearly needs tweaking..*le grand sigh*...It's disappointing, because the picture does not do justice to how amazing this meal both looked at tasted. However, of all the greens we've sauteed this year, radish greens are my least favorite. And my boyfriend - the greens fanatic - agrees. Luckily parsnip puree makes everything better!


Roasted pork tenderloin with a mustard-sage sauce
Sauteed radish greens
Parsnip puree
Sauteed radishes & shallots








NEW ADDITION: At Steph's suggestion I did minor tweaking in photoshop (see below) - I feel better already! Thanks, Steph!

3 comments:

  1. That happens to me too. Even though my light bulbs say soft white, they cast a yellowish glow. Despite the yellow tinge, your food looks fantastic! Your plating job is superb too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure how much tweaking you want to do, but if you have photoshop, you can deal with the yellow imbalance in photos pretty easily.

    And I must admit that whenever I've bought radishes, I've always thrown out the green part... I didn't even consider that I could/should be eating that bit, and now that I know I can, I'm not sure I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the whole mirror thing in this pic!!!
    The food looks delish!

    ReplyDelete