Aphorisms from the Professor: Brillat-Savarin

Saturday, April 17, 2010

one pan, five minutes

We were out enjoying the beautiful weather with friends, having some beer, and I turned to my boyfriend and said "We can't have crap again for dinner". (The odds are high that beer with friends will lead to bar food for dinner, and last night we had nachos, the night before burgers. These were both meals we made at home, and, don't get me wrong, our burgers were kind of fantastic, but I couldn't stand the thought of another greasy meal of that variety). By the time we got home it was after 8:30...and my boyfriend had this beautiful, light and tasty meal on the table literally five minutes later.


Pan-seared Halibut with carrots and leaks sauteed with white wine, finished with fresh dill

No comments:

Post a Comment